Elemental® products are intentionally designed with quality craftsmanship, and we stand behind them with this Limited Lifetime Warranty. Should you have any issue with your product, please check the guidelines below and contact us for more information.
What this warranty covers:
- Damaged lids or caps, or caps without a ring seal: If your product arrived with damage to the lid or cap, or you purchased a Classic bamboo cap and the ring seal is missing, please keep the part and send us a picture of the damaged areas so that we can send a replacement lid. *If you have received a ceramic Artisan lid that broke during shipping, please contact us within 7 days of its arrival as fragile items will not be replaced after this time.
- Drinkware that seems to have lost its insulating properties: Easily test your product’s insulating properties by filling it with hot or cold water. After about 5 or 10 minutes, if there is condensation or temperature exchange to the outermost wall, there may be a flaw in the vacuum seal. Contact us to determine whether your product is eligible for replacement.
- Damage that occurred during shipping: If you notice damage caused by shipping, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the product. You may be asked to include a photo that shows the damage. Product must be unused and returned in the same condition it was received in in order to qualify for warranty coverage.
- Personalized products: If you purchased a product with a custom logo or personalization, the replacement product will be sent with the same artwork or text as originally ordered.
What this warranty does not cover:
- Damage due to regular wear and tear
- Damage due to improper use or misuse of the item, or to cleaning, disassembly or alteration of the item
- Fire, natural disaster, or other similar unpredictable events
- Dents, scratches or chips in the powder coating as a result of being dropped
- Products or parts that are no longer replaceable because they have been discontinued
- Odors or the taste of liquids added to the product
- International buyers: To avoid high shipping costs, it may be preferable to purchase a replacement part locally rather than sending your products back. In this instance, please contact us for more information. Elemental does not guarantee to cover shipping costs to international locations.
If you have any other issue with your product or in the case that it is not damaged but you need to exchange or return the item, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com and have your order number ready.
Limited lifetime warranty is the only express warranty offered on Elemental products. The warranty is only valid with regard to purchases of Elemental® products made through the Elemental website and its authorized dealers. The warranty applies only to manufacturing defects. If the purchased product has been modified in any way, the warranty no longer applies. To be eligible for warranty replacement, items must be received and reviewed prior to shipping out warranty replacements.
Products must be unused in order to receive replacement parts. Items which are determined damaged will be replaced with the same size and color model where possible. If this is not possible, the item will be replaced with a similar size and color item of no less value.
All returned item shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Under no circumstances will Elemental be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, whether for breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence or other tort theory or under any strict liability theory, except where prohibited by individual state law. Any and all other implied warranties are limited by the terms of this limited lifetime warranty.
For return service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.